A visit to the salon of Thai massage involves observing certain rules of etiquette, helping you to immerse yourself in a world of peace and tranquility that deserve your attention:
1. We recommend that you always register in advance for the session in order to be absolutely sure of the possibility of carrying out the Thai massage type you have chosen at your preferred time.
2. Try to come in advance and not be late. It is advisable to come 15 minutes before the Thai massage session, in order to change in a relaxed atmosphere, relax and calm down, having enjoyed a cup of fragrant tea. This will help you to get a truly paradisiacal pleasure during the very procedure of Thai massage.
3. The high quality of the services offered by the Thai massage and your comfortable state are the main values for our employees. We kindly ask, respect the right of our guests to rest – turn off mobile phones and other electronic devices.
4. Be sure to read the list of possible contraindications to the Thai massage before the session. You can always ask our administrator a list of contraindications and report any current ailments.
5. If you are delayed or decide to postpone (resign) from the session, please call the salon in advance.
6. The salon of Thai massage "Lilawadee" gives you everything you need for complete relaxation - special clothes, towels and other accessories.
7. The administration of the Thai massage salon "Lilawadee" reserves the right to refuse service without explanation.
© 2018 Lilawadee. Thai massage salon